Veggeti is a useful kitchen utensil that chops veggies into thick or thin noodles for use in a wide range of dishes. Adding spiralized vegetables and fruits to pastas, salads, casseroles, and other dishes is a nice way to up your nutrient game. Veggetti recipes low carb are healthier than whole-grain pasta, noodles, and related ingredients.
With a spiralizer, creating healthy meals with low carb and low calorie is a breeze. You can top up these dishes with your favorite sauce and seasonings and enjoy a decent meal. Today, we are going to focus on a few Veggetti dishes you can try at home.
3 Delicious Veggetti Recipe
Spiralized Zucchini Noodles in Lentil Sauce
You can do a lot more with Veggetti zucchini recipe. However, we will start with zucchini spiralized into a heart and delicious meal for the whole family.
Ingredients for Sunflower Sprinkle:
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp. light miso
- ½ garlic in powered form
Ingredients for Lentil Sauce:
- 1/3 cup white lentils, picked & rinsed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup chopped chives & spring onions
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh water
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. light miso
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Ingredients for Noodles:
- 4 zucchinis, medium-sized
- Roasted asparagus and kale mixture
- Chopped fresh basil to taste
- Put all the ingredients for the sunflower sprinkle into a food processor and mix them on high speed until the mixture becomes dusty and crumbly
- Transfer the combined ingredients into a bowl
- Boil water on medium-high heat in a pot and add lentils into the boiling water
- Stir and cook for about 25 minutes then drain the boiled lentils in a drainer. Afterward, transfer it into the food processor
- Combine spring onions, lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest, agave nectar, miso, salt and pepper and add the mixture to the food processor
- Mix it on high speed until it develops a creamy texture. You can add seasoning to taste then set aside.
- Process the zucchini into a Veggetti spiralizer and put the finished zucchini noodles into a bowl
- Toss the zucchini noodles with spring onion sauce and lentils.
- Add pepper seasoning and salt to taste
- Garnish with basil leaves, sunflower sprinkle, roasted kale and asparagus. Serve while fresh.
Zucchini Noodles with Teriyaki Chicken
Low-carb enthusiasts absolutely love Veggetti recipes with chicken. The dish is full of delicious Teriyaki sauce, protein-rich chicken, and fresh zucchini noodles.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, medium-sized
- 6 zucchini
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup chopped pineapple chunks, fresh
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
For the sauce:
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon honey or coconut sweetener
- ½ tsp. grated ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon water
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Combine corn starch, soy sauce, vinegar, coconut sweetener, ginger, vinegar, garlic, water, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Marinate the chicken breasts with pepper, salt, and 3 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce for approximately half an hour
- On medium heat, heat cooking oil in a pan and add marinated chicken into the pan. Cook until it turns lightly brown
- Add pineapple to chicken pieces in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add the remaining sauce and allow up to 3 minutes for the mixture to bubble
- Add water, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper to taste
- Put zucchini noodles into the pan and toll for additional 2-3 minutes
- If you wish, garnish with chopped spring onions
- Serve fresh
Summer Garlic Squash Pasta
Many people the creamy Veggetti recipes squash. This Garlic Squash Paste recipe is not messy, not boring, but simply delicious.
- 4 yellow squash, medium-sized
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tablespoon basic, freshly chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- Handful Parmesan cheese to serve
- Put the summer squash into a Veggetti spiralizer to process.
- Set the squash noodles into a separate bowl for a few minutes
- Place oil into a skillet and heat it on medium-high heat
- Combine squash noodles with garlic and cook them together for a few minutes
- Add basic to squash noodles and garlic and continue cooking for extra 2 minutes
- Season with pepper and salt to taste
- Toss the squash noodles with Parmesan cheese
- Garnish with cheese as you like
- Serve fresh.
You can make a wide array of dishes using Veggetti, from cucumber salads to potato fries and anything in between. Whether you want creative meal ideas or just a healthier diet, these Veggetti recipes are worth trying. Get your Veggetti spiralizer online and start your spiralizing journey today.